Total Soccer Centres are looking to employ coaches to work in the Preston area. Roles would include running training sessions and coaching teams within structured leagues.
Successful candidates may also be invited to work on holiday schemes programmes which run across various sites in the area. Coaches will possess the following qualities:
- Outgoing personality with a passion for football
- Fantastic personal skillsStrong time-keeping and organisation
- Experience of working in grassroots football
- Outstanding professional appearance
- FA qualified to either level 1, 2 or 3
- Own transportation
- Experience of delivering 6 week schemes of work
- Committed to improving standards
- Experience in promotion and marketing
- Good planning skills
- Driving licence
For an application form please email Michael O’Neill.
Total soccer centres are a successful sports based organisation that delivers to around 250 children per weekend. In addition to weekly sessions we also run after school clubs, holiday schemes, PPA cover in primary schools and run grassroots tournaments.
A number of previous coaches have gone on to secure work within professional clubs. In addition, around 5 players per season are scouted and signed from our weekly sessions.